The Wren 2 Concertina
The Wren 2 C/G Concertina
Provides an ease of play: The Wren 2 was specifically designed for students who want to advance quickly. The large white buttons make it easy to master tricky concertina fingering and helps the student avoid too many errors whilst the excellent sound produced keeps spirits up, encourages practice and is an easy concertina to play - perfect for any beginner.
Stylish appearance to complement its impressive sound: The Wren 2 is finished to a high standard. It has a smart monochrome semi-gloss finish and comes with a complimentary premium foam-lined hard case.
- 30-button Anglo Concertina in the key of C/G
- An enhanced, loud and crisp tone from the steel reeds
- 8-fold bellows - easy to open and close
- Large white buttons
- Traditional size unlike other bulky beginner concertinas
- Adjustable hand-straps, suitable for both children and adults
- Comparatively lightweight concertina making it easy to handle for all ages
- 14-Day Trial with money back guarantee
- Thanks to the quality craftsmanship, we will happily accept trade-ins when the player is ready to move up to a higher-grade concertina.
- Finished with stylish monochrome semi-gloss exposed-grain wood
- Comes with a complimentary Concertina Padded Hard Case
- A most popular beginner concertina and a favourite of music teachers