Daddario EJ26 . 011 Gauge Acoustic Guitar Strings
D'Addario have been refining the Phosphor Bronze range since 1974 - since then it has become a firm favourite with acoustic players for its well-balanced, warm sound. The phosphor coating prevents corrosion, preserving the carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. This comination of materials produces strings that are long-lasting and that hold in tune even with extended playing.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Light gauge bottom strings provide good projection
- Heavy gauge top strings for easy bending
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: .011, .015, .022, .032, .042, .052