D3 Duet Looper
The Duet Stereo Looper was designed in the USA by Design Engineer Ray
Heasman. Ray was instrumental in the design of the very popular Pigtronix®
Infinity Looper and the Pigtronix® Echolution 2. XVIVE asked him to create
a unique mini looper that would be more than just another “me too” entry into the
What he designed was a revolutionary way of allowing both series recording
and playback of two loops.
The new Verse/Chorus works beautifully with the Undo/Redo mode and has
excellent low frequency Response.
The stereo inputs have high headroom and an extremely low latency
response (<1.5ms) to user inputs. The outputs are stereo and of course
it is true bypass.
There is USB support for future updates and upgrades.
● Xvive DUET Stereo Dual - Loop Looper with two modes: Undo/Redo and Verse/Chorus.
● Stereo 44 kHz 24bit audio, voiced for an analog sound.
● High dynamic range inputs and outputs for loud instruments, three times linelevel.
● Capable of interfacing with both instruments and linelevel equipment.
● Flat frequency response down to 10 Hz for bass instruments.
● True bypass.
● USB port, for firmware updates and future updates and upgrades
● Two seriesmode separate loops to record to, each with a maximum length of 5 minutes.
● Each loop can be recorded, overdubbed, or played separately.
● One 5 minute loop that allows undo and redo.
● Capable of RecordPlayOverdub,and also RecordOverdubPlay for ambient loops.
Requires 9 to 12 Volt input, center pin negative. Input is protected against incorrect voltages and polarities.