KATANA-110 Bass Amp
Breakthrough Katana Innovation for Bassists
Crafted with the breakthrough design philosophy behind the acclaimed Katana guitar amp series, the Katana-110 Bass delivers premium sound and advanced features perfectly tuned for the needs of serious bassists. Three unique amp characters and onboard BOSS effects provide a wide range of tones, backed by a stage-ready, 60-watt class AB power amp, custom 10-inch woofer, and tweeter with on/off switch. And with comprehensive EQ, flexible connectivity, and more, the Katana-110 Bass is ready to take on any playing situation, from stage to studio to everyday practice at home.
- Versatile combo bass amp with stage-ready sound and advanced features
- 60-watt class AB power amp delivers big, punchy tone
- Rock-solid combo cabinet with custom 10-inch woofer and high-frequency tweeter with on/off switch
- Three selectable amp voicings cover a wide range of styles
- Shape switch with three tone characters: mid scoop, bright, and extended range
- Four independent effect sections: compressor, drive, and FX1/FX2 with a vast range of selectable effects
- Comprehensive four-band EQ with selectable low and high-mid frequency controls
- Studio-inspired Blend section enables you to mix in the dry sound for enhanced fatness and clarity
- Six memories for storing and recalling favorite sound setups
- Power Control realizes cranked-amp volume in any playing situation
- Adjust preamp and effect settings, organize sounds, and more with the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio editor for macOS and Windows
- USB and phones/recording outputs with mic'd cabinet emulation
- Balanced XLR direct output with selectable direct, pre, or post signal
- Optional GA-FC footswitch for deep performance control
- Edit sounds from a smartphone with the optional BOSS Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor
Four Independent Effects Sections
The Katana series is famous for its onboard BOSS effects, and the Katana-110 Bass is no exception. Dedicated comp/limiter and drive sections provide core processing, while FX1 and FX2 offer a treasure trove of options from the BOSS bass effects library, from standards like chorus and flanger to octave, bass synth, and more. The FX2 section also includes delay and reverb, and over 60 total effect types are available for loading via the BOSS Tone Studio editor.
Precision Sound-Crafting Tools
With the intuitive panel controls on the Katana-110 Bass, you can quickly refine your tone in detail. The studio-inspired Blend section lets you mix in some dry signal, which you can pre-shape from the panel with three customizable settings for the optimum tonal fusion. A comprehensive four-band EQ is also on hand, complete with three selectable frequency centers in the low-mid and high-mid bands.