Roland - HP702
Please Use The Contact Details Below To Order This Product
Castlebar 094 9025 896 / Galway 091 568 719
Roland - HP702
Uncompromising piano performance and style
The affordable HP702 brings style and premium piano performance into your home. Practice at midnight, immersed in sound from the Headphones 3D Ambience feature. Wirelessly stream songs and app audio via Bluetooth or try the onboard tutorials and improve your playing skills. Whatever the musical scenario, the HP702 delivers a superior piano experience—for far less than you think.
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology
- Express yourself with the PHA-4 Standard keyboard and Progressive Damper Action pedals
- Headphones 3D Ambience for an immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing with headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with Roland’s Piano Every Day app, which encourages you to play the piano more often
- Stool Optional (not included)
Stylish cabinet design with a compact footprint.
The compact HP702 fits in any living room or apartment, complementing your décor with its clean lines, natural finish, and sleek curves. Traditional and timeless with a contemporary twist, the versatile HP702 makes a stylish statement without shouting. Available in charcoal, dark rosewood, light oak, and white finishes.
Expressive performance with the PHA-4 Standard keyboard.
From beginners to seasoned performers, the HP702’s PHA-4 Standard keyboard brings out the best of your playing. And with fast-key repetition and high-resolution sensing, this responsive keyboard was designed to satisfy the most demanding pianists—so you won’t need to upgrade as your technique improves. The keys even replicate the look and feel of real ebony and ivory, and their textured, moisture-absorbing properties mean your fingers won’t slide off.
Sizing / Dimensions
If you have questions about operating your Roland product, please check Roland's Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions. You can also contact Roland's Product Support department by phone or email. In addition, Roland have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference.