Roland SPDSX-SE Sampling Pad
Castlebar 094 9025 896 / Galway 091 568 719
For Pro Players Who Need Instant Access to All Their Original Sounds, Without Compromise
Roland’s SPD-SX Sampling Pad is the professional touring standard for triggering custom samples, loops, and even complete backing tracks. It also supports real-time sample capture with its exclusive Multi-Pad Sampling function. The SPD-SX Special Edition is identical in functionality to the original SPD-SX, but features greatly expanded onboard storage. With 16 GB of internal memory available, it’s now possible to load enough studio-quality WAV samples to last an entire gig and beyond.
The SPD-SX Special Edition is also ready to support every serious musician’s workflow, from WAV sound production to setting up the samples and assigning instruments for performing, thanks to the bundled Ableton Live Lite license and Wave Manager software. And with its striking Sparkling Red finish, this powerful instrument has a bold, distinctive look that sets it apart from other gear on stage. Offering enhanced capabilities and a standout appearance, the SPD-SX Special Edition is the perfect solution for pro players who need a sampling pad that can handle all the sounds they need for every stage and studio situation.
- 16 GB internal memory supports up to 50 hours of mono sample storage, eliminating the need to carry additional external memory
- Ableton Live Lite license included for sophisticated sample creation
- Sparkling Red finish for a distinctive look on the stage
- Nine easy-to-play, velocity-sensitive rubber pads with LED illumination for dark stages
- Multi-Pad Sampling allows you to sample directly into the SPD-SX — simply choose a pad, and then strike it to start sampling
- Three onboard multi-effects processors (master effect and two kit effects) for powerful real-time sound processing while performing
- Easily import, assign, and organize samples by connecting to your computer via USB and using the included Wave Manager software