The Phoenix Concertina
The Phoenix C/G Concertina
We are delighted to introduce the all-new Phoenix Concertina launched late 2017. It's a 30-button Anglo concertina in the key of C/G.
- Rapid action & sublime ease of play
- Crafted with highest quality Czech-made steel 'Tipo a Mano' reeds for a beautiful tone
- New & Improved Lever and Traditional Riveted Action system
- Measures 6.3" across the flats (16 cm approx)
- Domed black Delrin® buttons for friction-free fast playing
- 6-Fold Leather Bellows
- Adjustable premium soft leather hand-straps
- Jeffries Layout**
- Comes with a premium shock-proof hard case
The Phoenix has been crafted using the best quality materials available, including premium Czech reeds. We use ‘Tipo a Mano’ (hand-finished) reeds, made from Swedish sound steel, producing a bright, sweet and melodious tone. Czech reeds are renowned the world over for producing top quality tone and their strength and brightness makes the Phoenix a great traditional Irish session concertina when you need to be heard but not to dominate and, like all good reeds they open up and get even better with play.
The Phoenix will take you to the next stage!
The Phoenix is a great fit for the intermediate concertina player, crafted to the highest standard and perfect for students who are ready to advance and master their instrument. When developing this concertina it was really put to the test. We had several trial sessions and received feedback from many concertina players. The overwhelming response was that it matched concertinas twice the price for action and sound. This is a concertina that will serve you for years.
The 30 Button Phoenix Anglo Concertina is fully chromatic meaning you can play in all musical keys.