Yamaha HS Series Powered Studio Monitor HS7
Yamaha HS Series Powered Studio Monitors HS7
he Yamaha HS7 Active Studio Monitor is a premium-grade nearfield studio monitor featuring an 6.5-inch cone woofer complete with a 1-inch dome tweeter.
The HS7 Studio Monitor provides an extended frequency response for optimal audio fidelity, capturing every nuance from your source audio. The high-definition audio is ideal for mixing and mastering applications, recreating your sound in extreme detail. The flat response stays true to the original sound, allowing you to achieve the best possible mix.
The Yamaha HS7 also includes attenuators for Room Control and High Trim for added flexibility, allowing you to improve the performance of your monitor based on your room.
6.5-inch bi-amplified studio monitor
The Yamaha HS7 combines a wide range of premium-grade components including larger-than-normal magnets for optimal audio fidelity. The advanced magnetic field design ensures extreme accuracy when it comes to sound reproduction, paramount for mixing and mastering purposes. Its 2-way bi-amplified design is comprised of a 6.5-inch cone woofer and a 1-inch dome tweeter.
The two components are powered separately by dedicated amplifiers for maximum efficiency. The woofer is driven a 60W amplifier, with the tweeter driven by a 35W amplifier. This ensures optimal audio performance even at higher sound levels.
Ideal for music production, mixing and mastering
The ultra-wide frequency range and cutting-edge technology ensure you capture every nuance from your source audio, making it perfect for mixing and mastering purposes. The resulting sound is a highly defined low-end, with smooth highs, whilst retaining the natural harmonic content of your sound. The dome tweeter includes a thick wave guide to minimise vibration, providing smooth and distortion-free high-end response.
Sleek robust design with versatile connectivity
The robust enclosure is designed to eliminate unwanted resonances for improved performance. The design is built-to-last with an ergonomic layout on the rear of the monitor, for quick and easy control of your parameters. It also boasts XLR and TRS phone jack inputs, accepting both balanced or unbalanced signals, ideal for routing sound from an audio interface. The rear of the studio monitor also features a main level attenuator, ranging from minimum to -10dB, ensuring optimal audio quality no matter the volume.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5-inch cone woofer and 1-inch dome tweeter
- Extended frequency response
- Bi-amplified, 2-way speaker design
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Highly efficient transducers
- Low resonance enclosure design
- Ideal for mixing & mastering, broadcast and other applications
- System Type: 2-Way Bi-Amp Powered Studio Monitor
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 43Hz - 30kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Transducers: LF 6.5" Cone, HF 1" Dome
- Output Power: 95W (60W LF + 35W HF)
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: -10dBu / 10k Ohms
- Input Connectors (Parallel): XLR3-31 type (Balanced), PHONE (Balanced)
- LEVEL Control (+4dB / Centre Click)
- HIGH TRIM Switch (+/-2dB at HF)
- ROOM CONTROL Switch (0/-2/-4dB under 500Hz)
- Power Indicator: White LED
- Power Consumption: 55W
- Enclosure: Bass-Reflex Type, MDF
- Product Code: HS7